Monday, February 05, 2007

Because I Said So!





This weekend, I had a chance to see the new Diane Keaton/Mandy Moore film, BECAUSE I SAID SO.


I really enjoyed this. I'm a huge Diane Keaton fan - I love all of her work. I'm also a big Mandy Moore fan. I think she's a very talented songstress, and a pretty hilarious actress. I love that she pokes fun at her own "goody-goody" image. She was absolutely genius in SAVED, which is one of my favorite films.


I found this movie to be charming. It was funny, it was sweet; it's everything that a romantic comedy should be. I also liked the supporting cast. Lauren Graham and Piper Perabo were very relatable as Mandy Moore's long suffering sisters. They have some of the more fun scenes in the film.







The film centers around the relationship between Mandy Moore, who is a carefree independent spirited modern woman, and her mother Diane Keaton, who is meddlesome and neurotic. Things heat up as Diane Keaton places a secret want ad to find true love for Moore.

Grab a date and head to the movies! I thought this was a fantastic one to see. It made me laugh, and it's characters are real and relatable.










3 comments:

DK said...

Keep your fingers crossed that I can get MB to go with me to see this one!!

DK said...

Is it too early for Tequila??

SaraRow said...

Ooooh, I'm so glad you posted a positive review for this movie! I adore Diane and wanted this to be a good one for her. The previews were cute, too :) I'm definitely going to see this!